Saturday, September 12, 2009

Happy Birthday, Sun.

Yesterday was 911, never forget what had happened in New York 8 years ago, pray for those victims, may they rest in peace.


911 suppose to be a very sad day for the world, but somehow 911 is my best friend's birtday, too!


SO......

Miss Yong Lai Sun
Happy Birthday for You!


I known Sun since form 2, when everyone in the class were boycotted me due on a conflict between a girl and I, she then spreaded my gossip to the rest and wanted me to be alone. But Sun and few of the friends didn't care what others said about me and made friend with me. I'll never forget she told me once

"i don't give 'em a damn, i don't need others to choose my friend for me, i know how to judge a people. "

she probably forget about this, but the magic of the words will last forever for me. =)

Then our friendship continue to grow, and this is the 9th years. Of course we did quarrel, cold war, not talking to each other, going to a trip together, had a crazy party, lepak in mamak till mid night, laughing at countless of horror movie, and a lot of unforgetable memories, all these make we know each other better.





So for her 24th birthday a.k.a the 1st year i earned money by my own, i decided to treated her some good food, we (Sun, Steven and me) went to Tenji Japanese Buffet.











To Sun:

The simple one.

Sun, i appreciate you, very much.

Thanks for being my friend. =)



Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
20090913, 0430pm
Rach in happy birthday to Sun mood.

1 comment:

  1. not remeber wat i did wat i said ?!
    tell me the story to remind me??? should be a funny thing ^^
    thanks celebrate with me ...and tell u again the boom go through the building was 10sept!!!

    ReplyDelete