Monday, September 7, 2009

Not my problem

I went to lynn's office last week, and i saw how tidy of her desk. Oh.. i should say how tidy of her entire office, so i start wondering..........




This is my problem, or this is Elaine's problem?

Of course you would say "ceh, Elaine is a programmer, you're a journalist, of course you've more stuffs in your table."

oh yea, so let's see my office's admin table...


Was a mess though :D

So the conclusion is, this is other people problem, the hill of messy stuffs on my table are just so normal, isn't my problem of i'm dirty or lazy or something bad =P.

oh yea, Crystal, this photo for you, we tidy up your table after you quit, tata~


Miss the time when you were in the office. All th best for you.




Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
20090907, 0856am
Rach in working in the public holiday mood.

3 comments:

  1. babe!! muahahaha.. i can see my head on the photo that u snapped. chuih!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahaha next time snap picture with you and post it here :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha... hey gal, thanks for tidy up the table!
    :)

    ReplyDelete