Saturday, December 19, 2009

I don't know what to do..


Pudding, jie jie misses you very very much. Promise jie jie get well soon, and come back to jie jie k?

I need your pray friends, my Pudding got virus infection, and he's in very dangerous situation now. He had been sent to animal hospital this evening, the vent told me either survive or die after this 7 crucial days.

This broke my heart and i hate myself has been occupied by the fucking exhibition these few days, and not be able to keep Pudding company.

When he wants me the most, i was giving my fucking fake smile to the fucking big boss in the fucking exhibition. I knew all this will never important than Pudding, but still i'm hell staying in the exhibition for the hell commitment.

God or whoever could save Pudding's life, i could do anything and everything to gain back Pudding's health.

I miss your silly smile and your soft fur Pudding, I miss you very very much..


Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
20091219, 1101pm
Rach in tears on my face mood.

No comments:

Post a Comment