Sunday, December 27, 2009

Terima Kasih post

Sorry people i know my update come bit late recently. Just forgive me been occupied by the Deliciously 1Malaysia Food fair and Pudding sickness. I promise i will update those ASAP.

Before all these, catch up the update i leave it aside for about a month. My birthday celebration with my colleague.

They weren't celebrate for me in the exact birthday, but a week later, which i never thought of they were plan me a surprise dinner.

So that day boss called on a dinner meeting, i suppose to have an interview with an investment expect by evening time, they forced me to cancel the appointment because the meeting is much more important, and its all bout the first 5-star halal bak kut teh (search online and you will know bout this).

So i called and cancelled the appointing, and wait for the dinner meeting by 7pm. First i was thought the meeting held in the office, and order some fast food delivery like usual. But boss said he found a very good restaurant nearby and suggest to buy us a good dinner for our hard work on the coming fair.

Then boss wanted me and another colleague to go to the restaurant to get the table first. So Mei and I go first and choose the corner place for better conversation environment. Both of us waited for half hour and they weren't reach yet, while we decided to give them a call then we started received lots of mms.

mms 1: Photo: bowl and chopstick; Text: Hot and cold, guess where we are.
mms 2: Photo: Pey Ying, Qru and Stefanie; Text: Yummy!!
mms 3: Photo: BBQ chicken wing; Text: Eat all you can!

sms 1: within 50 steps
sms 2: one people one bowl
sms 3: stupid :D

So i knew they planed me a birthday party la! But damn i'm not familiar with that area, how should i know where the hell of the restaurant! And they want me to cancelled the appointment just for this, and this make me have to wait for another week to meet the expect!

I admit i was a little frastructed when i know all the prank, but very soon i calm and decided to play them back

So i want the colleague who be with me right there to text them and said, i got so pissed off and goin back home right way, want my boss to pick my colleague at her home as i fetched her home already.

My boss not trusted this and refused to go to pick up my colleague, so we waited outside of the restaurant patiently. And finally they seem to feel this is real coz we're so late, once my boss step put from the restaurant then we walk forward, reverge success!





Boss, Tania, Lay Ping, PY, Meii, Qru, Stefanie and Art Yeo! Thanks for the birthday plan and i love it. =)
Well the following suppose to be in another post but i think its nothing wrong to make it here too. Just the present i received this year and a official thank you post for all the people for the lovely birthdy wishes and plans

Lovely birthday cake from colleague


Cute mini photo album from colleague!


Birthday roadtrip from myself!


Lovely necklace from someone =D


Rachel's style handbag from Elaine and Eva


very nice dress from Lay Ping


Cute angle cup from PY


Thanks Andrew, Angga, Aunt Apple, Carmen, Crystal, Eddie, Faiz, Griza Lee, Jay, Jenn, Kalvin, KC, Lun Qiao, Sarawana, Sasha, Siva, Steven, Sunny, Wayne, Zoe and lots lots friend's birthdays wishes for me in text message, facebook, blog and msn. I love you guys and i will be real good because i got all the wishes from you guys!
Next post, the working post, probably the new office intro and the makan fair :D. Stay tuned!






Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
20100101, 0137pm
Rach in sleepy mood.

No comments:

Post a Comment