Friday, December 11, 2009

My birthday trip

December is the festival month, and its my birth of month.

To make every birthday as special as possible is my wish since 21 years old.

The 21 years old birthday i spent my birthday in Bali, Indonesia.

My 22 years old birthday i spent in my grandma's funeral, which is the most unforgetable birthday that i ever had.

And the 23 years old birthday i decided to go on a short trip by myself, and alone.


I was thinking to go for Pulau Pangkor, but its quite a distance. Then i browse net to search for a seaside to go, then i found Morib.

Yea i been there in this May, to accompanied Wayne and Belle. But it was in rush, we just stay one or two hours than we rush back to KL. This time i would like to spent the whole day and night there.

So after deciding, and i go on the trip alone.

2 hours driving, town by town, village by village. Then i reach the seaside. Find the hotel nearby the seaside, Impian Morib Hotel, walk in without any booking, check it and get myself a very big room.







Put down my baggage, then i go to the seaside. Unfortunately there was a upgrading projecting running on the bay, well changing is unpredictable, i decided just sit on the bay and waiting for the sun set.








And suddenly, i remember of there is a village call Tanjung Sepat nearby! I had been there with Wayne, Belle and Elaine for the yummylicious seafood.
So i leave Morib, and drive to Tanjung Sepat.









The scenes are simply wonderful. I love the peace of the small village, everyone is friendly, everyone is nice, and i enjoyed such a lonelyness.
after the sunset and wonderful dinner, i went back hotel and chilling in the hotel.




Got a good sleep, i missed the breakfast, lying on the bed with doing nothing.
Get up and packed my thing by 9 something.




Check-out by 11, i decided to take another road, pass by Sepang and KLIA







I had been in Sepang Gold Coast. That's not a very good memory though. But i still love the beach, because he is absolutely nothing for me, and i ashamed for being so sad and swore for not going to this beach ever for such a bastard.

A quick shout out:
If you're reading this. God bless you.

Girl if you'r reading this. I don't know if he lied to gain you back, but if you wish to know the story from my side, i'm welcoming you to ask me. Sincerely.


Ok come back come back. I love Sepang more than Morib, well i think i would be coming back for the oil palm hotel, its look awesome!

Will be posting my birthday celebration with Elaine and Eva (All the photos are with Elaine still), and the surprise party from my colleague.

Lastly, I appreciate you guys because you guys appreciate my date of birth :)





Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
20091211, 0113pm
Rach in hmmm mood.

3 comments:

  1. Chel Chel, I just love the way you went for the trip on ur own... :)
    It's just nice to see the pics, I want to go too, one day~

    And yeah, screw that cheap bastard coward dick head!! Go Rachel GO!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 你好勇敢哦!我想我怎么样也不敢一个人去走走。

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jenn: Thanks dear :')

    Crystal: haha you can if you really want.

    ReplyDelete