Monday, December 7, 2009

My birthday celebration with Sun

The week before i went for Taiwan working trip, i got an invitation from Selangor State government to an annual dinner. I have been told to wear "like a lady", so i pick a dress and heel, and leave after 2 hours, which was the mid of the dinner.

Then i escaped to Sun's home, thought want to go out for a drink with her, but she suggested to stay and drink at her home, why not?




Sun just off from work and got back home around 10, so started taking her dinner and doing some other stuffs while i'm keep talking (she is extremely less speaking, so i always the one talk no-stop), then suddenly i remember i have some goodie to share with my best girl friend, which is the Angel Eyes Mascara!!! (Read the previous blog - Oh My Lash)

Sun doesn't make up, she thinks this is unnecessary for her, but she was interested to know the power of the fibre mascara so she decided to give a try.


She was happy with the result, then i start ki-siao and asked if i can put more make up on her face. She stunned for a while then say yes (This is the best part, you never know what Sun's thinking, so never guess her preference.)

So then i put on blush, eye shadow, lips gloss and other. Then she asked me to make her up like the character played by Zhao Wei in Kung Fu soccer, just for fun.

I think think think, the outstanding part of the look is the shadow to show the shape of the nose, like this...

I asked her permission to post this on! I don't mean to make fun on her! In fact Sun the one who laugh very very very hard until she cant stop looking at herself in the mirror and laugh over and over again. So i said, don't ever guess Sun, you will never knew what she is thinking.

Sun always my best girl friend, although we don't meet each other very often like Elaine and Eva, but whenever i got something and i need some mature advice, i always go to Sun, she is actually a 40 years old aunty living in a 24 years old lady's body. Her advice might not sweet to listen but its always show me the fact.
Ok this post ain't about Sun's personality. But the birthday celebration.

I love to celebrate friends' birthday, i would think this is such a memorable day for themselves and we should celebrate the day they gave birth and grow and meet with me, and slowly involve in each other life. This is so meaningful.

So i always post bout friends' birthday celebration in my blog, for this time, is my turn!
I'm December baby, while i was still schooling, i had lesser chance to celebrate my birthday with my friends, simply because December was school holiday. When i growth a little and enter to college, December always the exam session and i had less chance to celebrate too. Now i'm workig and so my friends were, but i'm so hell busy working =.=.

But best friends of mine never forget to celebrate with me :), for example like Sun.











Sun let me choose between Japanese and Korea foods, i feel bored to have Japan cuisine so i go to Korea.
But in fact i don't love every kind of Korea foods though, say for example Kimchi, that is too strong taste for me :(.

But i love Korea BBQ and steamboat, i cant choose which one so Sun ordered both, use butt to think also know 2 ladies cant finish 2 kinds of BBQ meat (min order) and a small Kimchi steamboat (which is not small at all).

BBQ pork and beef served first, then steamboat later, we cant even finish the meat before the steamboat served!

Well i love the BBQ, portion is big, 2 portion of meat is more than enough for 3 ladies, just don't forget korea cuisine served with lot kinds of kimchi and soup, the boss even free a seafood pancake as my birthday present!

Service is good, environment is great, food i would give 90, planning to bring my family for dinner here soon :D.

Oh yea, its called Daorae Korean BBQ Restaurant (when Sun first told me i though she said Doreamon XD), one outlet in Kepong, near Carrefour. Another in Sri Hartamas.

Last but not least. Thanks very much for the dinner and your birthday wish Sun. I love you!!!




Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
20091207, 0752pm
Rach in wants more holiday mood.

No comments:

Post a Comment