Saturday, January 16, 2010

Officially Announcement

First, i'm not in good mood.

What's it about i don't want to mention over again, it only make my mood worse.

I browse through my photo album in my computer and my phone, i have nothing much to blog recently. Only thing is i done my deadline, so i officially free from magazine task, the event task is following.

But i realise i forgot to official annouce, that my working holiday visa to New Zealand is APPROVED!


Being busy for my assignment, event, article and the preparation to New Zealand those whole 2 weeks.

So what had confirmed is my flight, leaving Malaysia by 27 of March, 2010, hell early in the damn morning. I just have no choice, very limited budget.

First take Air Asia to Singapore Changi Airport, later take Qantas Airlines to Auckland, will stop in Melbourne and Wellington in between. Total 20 over hours of flight. Hahaha.

First stop in Auckland, later to Bay of Plenty to be seasonal stuff in the kiwi farm! Hardwork first then holiday follow, go around of the whole country before visa expired, later to Korea and Japan (if i still have budget, and i could solve the problem of visa application).

Sun might go back after that, but i think i will continue my journey to India, or maybe few Asia countries.

Sound interesting? Yea it is! I promise will keep my readers update bout my life in New Zealand, at least once a week, i just not sure if there have any internet connection.

Anyway wish me luck friends! Although lot to prepare still, but this is the happiest planning that i had ever done :-)

I'm going to live my life with the way i wanted soon.

Hey, don't give reasons to stop yourself chasing your dream, if it was your dream, you won't stopped by even thousand of reasons.






Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
20100116, 1117pm
Rach in feeling empty in the inside mood.

No comments:

Post a Comment