Friday, January 1, 2010

Changing status (shy)

Ah ha! Prank you guys!

Neh i'm not go in to relationship or get marry XD.

Before i tell you why i hope my status get to change, check the Terima Kasih post, i just got it update 2 minute ago.

This post just to remind myself what to post:
1. The new offices and my very own space
2. The Deliciously 1Malaysia Food fair, and the 5-Star Halal Bak Kut Teh
3. The return of the monster Pudding!
4. The white square (?) New Year Eve
5. The 2010 first dinner!

Will post all these in short while, at least i HOPE :D.

Before that, today is 2010, 1st of Jan. And this is the date i so waited since mid of 2009.


I submit and pay in exactly of 20100101, 0000am.

God bless me, friends pray for status change from "Pending" to "Accepted"!!!!!!!!


Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
20100101, 0156pm
Rach in keep checking the status mood.

No comments:

Post a Comment