Wednesday, February 24, 2010

The Bear

I in the hell busyness again right after the CNY. I'm serious, as serious as the photos below.



Damn i was like some kind of investment expert, need few monitor screens to track the stock market.

But i just gotta steal sometime to get my blog updated. Just because of i have been delayed this a little too long.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABBY BEAR!

My babby WAS a leng zai.

I manage to found some very old album, get my babby old photos, and hell he was slimmer than Jeff did! What the heck!






And slowly change to be an uncle :D...






So Yen has to work in 20 of Feb, thus she celebrated babby birthday in his lunar birthday, and ordered the ice-cream yam cake for him.





Babby you're not leng zai yet you are super cute now! As cute as Eric Tsang, as cute as Doreamon!

So when 20 of Feb, i bring babby and family to my favor korean bbq restaurant, and this is his first time.






Babby you're the one i love the most in this world. I would give up everything and anything if you really want to so. Thanks for being proud for me, but ba, i'm really really feel so proud and so fortune to have you as my dad.

Thanks for accepting the way i am and supporting every single decision i made. Thanks for letting me to be myself. You're just the best dad ever.





Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
20100224, 1020am
Rach damn i'm late to assignment already! mood.








No comments:

Post a Comment