Thursday, February 18, 2010

Purple Red

I'm glad that i work in a Chinese company, so that i get a week CNY holiday :D.

No, not because i will have a good rest, in fact i still working even at home.

Just because i could practise my photography skill with xiao P.

I love this, the photo behind is my graduation photo with my family :P


Dumpling for reunion dinner


Steamboat dinner


The foods!


The first day of CNY, grandparent house in Sungai Buloh, with fantastic weather.


I love the tone! Good job Xiao P!


The kampung road


The house, the people.


The 2nd day in Jess's home, with Mummy Chew's side family member.


Xiao P, taken by Jess's Canon 500D - momoko.


Photo by Jess, with Momoko


Babby Chew said: the 4 super stars. Grandma and her sisters.


You won't believe there were 60 over people gathered in Jess's home.


People focused: Uncle Ming, the owner of the house

People focused: Scott Tian, Jess's brother


People focused: Mummy Chew

People focused: Blur jess and Jeff Chew, the blogger's cousin sis and bro.


Last but not least: The blogger and Xiao P.




Gosh i guess my blog goin to be photo blog soon, but bare with me, i got the new toy ma! hahaha.

More update to come, stay tuned.




Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
20100218, 0927pm
Rach in damn the streamyx connection, i goin to burn the damn TM down! mood.

1 comment:

  1. Nice blog

    Do visit my blog

    http://hornbill-hornbill.blogspot.com

    From Borneo island ...

    ReplyDelete