Sunday, February 28, 2010

Minor things

Sorry for the late update.

I just busy, as usual.

okay, the farewell lunch with Jess.

Jess came back from Taiwan in her semester break and for the Chinese New Year celebration. In the weeks before she got back from Taiwan, she already told me she wants to go to Full House, so in the CNY holiday i brough her and Elaine to visit this restaurant for the 2nd times.

Instead of taking the photos of foods and the environment, i rather focus on the minor things that people might not aware to, of course for my Xiao P testing also la.

Make me recall the street of Europe.


Jess warned me not to upload this photo but i think she's cute!


The camera-larger-than-face Elaine.


The bar


The corner


The menu


The view of the hall from the plant


The on sell earings


The balcony


Make me think of wedding :D


this is CUTE!


I love this


The case


The time


The fake but looks so real vege


The plant


The side walk cafe


The little farmer


Last but not least, the blogger



Oh yea, did i told you i went to the weekend runaway again? Thanks for the job to give me the chance for extra night stay. =)
Well i might just nice to be a traveller but reporter.

I really think so.

Ok, let's count down people, 27 days to go, and i will be blogging in Singapore (or maybe Melbourne, or maybe Wellington), then finally, Auckland.

27 days to go, i just cant wait =)





Kepong, Malaysia
20100228, 1021pm
Rach in darn tired mood =.=


2 comments:

  1. love your pictures.. you have a great eye for the interesting
    karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was just Blog-Hopping and ran across your blog. Very nicely done, great job :-)

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete