Saturday, March 6, 2010

My hubby got beat up!!!!

Sorry for the late update, yea i'm busy as usual. Especially these few weeks, i gonna rush up a bit since i'm leaving in 2 weeks time, plus, the streamyx at home buat hal la.. i wanted to update sometime but somehow the connection is extremely not stable. Made complain for 3 times and its just same, anyone any suggest on the broadband service???

Ok, instead of posting Xiao P photos (I got enough in those previous entries la, and Mickey is soooo jealous, i assume XD), I dig out the random photos taken by Xiao P, and later i found something that can update pun (I was so blank before i come to blog.)

His running freely day


I love this, natural.

So the other day i went out with KC for movie, we went to the Curve but we decided to park my car in Cineleisure, thought that will be more convenience to take my car after movie.
So we go through the entry, got the parking token, and KC drive through with normal speed, and suddenly, the block cames down and hit on my hubby!!!!!!!!!!











The security came and the first question they asked is "Bagaimana you langgar ni?!" with very bad tone! Then KC shouted back "Go back and watch the CCTV before shout the shit out man!"

So we move the car and follow them to the office, they play the record and found the censor went wrong, so they willing to pay back the polish fees for us to settle this matter, but somehow the mood spoil la.

I'm not happy with the attitude of the security at first, but later ok coz one of the stuff named Sree (he looks like Mr. Bean! The look and voice man!) really help us to fight for the claim (WTH i should get all the claim back what!), and once again Cineleisure gave another bad experience to me :S.

Ok i goin to work. Mickey don't angry har, i upload your photos liao :D.






Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
20100306, 1025am
Rach in another 21 days to leave M'sia mood

No comments:

Post a Comment