Monday, March 29, 2010

The travelling Bunnies

Super rush!

The internet fees is crazy, an hour cost me 4 NZD!

Ok i reached Auckland yesterday, 9pm something, the time different here is 5 hours faster than Malaysia.

Got my bank and tax account applied. Got a local sim prepay card here. Walk around the town, i dislike the city, look forward to go to Te Puke soon.

Will hunt a cool car tomorrow for the next destination.

Alright before i can make a long blog, i dedicate this blog to Elaine, who gave me big help in achieving my backpacking dream in New Zealand.

Lynn the photos as below, i get one message from Bunny Rach, i don't eat too much coz its hell expensive here; But i do eat coz i need to survive, muahaha.

Oh yea, Auckland one has no time to take yet. Will done it soon before i leave Auckland 2 days later.


Bunnies in Merlion Park, S'pore



Bunnies in Melbourne, Aus


Bunnies in Wellington, NZ




In some backpacker hostel now and they're sucking my blood for online. Ciao and i'm just fine, so fine. I feel like i goin back to UK and being a student again!
Hey, don't jealous, just come over. Muahahahah






Auckland, New Zealand
20100329, 1122pm (NZ time)
Rach in a little bit chill in the night mood.

1 comment:

  1. haha... I do jealous the little bunnies over there, hope i'm one of them also.. anyway, take care there.. ^^

    ReplyDelete