Monday, March 8, 2010

Shake my body!

i do have some latest to update, say like the PD & Malacca trip, and the natural shooting by Xiao P.

But before all these, I gonna slot this post first, because today is..

Steven Teoh's Birthday!!!


I highly recommend Bubba Gump for the celebration, just for the sake of the yummy shrimp they serves!








Thanks Ms. Yong for her "good" focusing skill, almost all the photos taken by her is BLUR! Her hand shaked :S. Ok la i admit i throw Xiao P to her and i busy eating :P.

Ordered some good foods and drinks, chit-chating in the windy night, this make me feel comfortable and... HOT!

All because the drinks! I accidently ordered something with alcohol and i slurped damn fast. So my face be superb red and superb hot after half an hour..



The alcohal make me go nuts, so i started making noise, and i pulled a crew and tell him its Stev's birthday, want them to make him stand on the chair and shake his body :D.

And the team did! They urged Stev stand on the chair, want him sing us a song and say some few words, later they were singing like..

"Shake your body, shake shake your body"

He didn't shake, but i did, because i went nuts.

I took the video down, but too embarrased to put it here because i keep on shouting "Shake your body, shake shake your body" :D

Ok i know i damn paiseh but hell this is one of the way i realise my stress, blerkk.

Of course la, after the shake shake, Bubba Gump presented Stev a sundae. Not yummy but we were happy with the service.




Hey dude, never forget how you keep me comfort when i was down, and never forget how many time you spent on me. I wish you have a good year ahead, although Sun and I will not be by your side physically in this whole year, but hey, our friendship will never end.

Happy birthday and i really happy to be your friend.

Steven & The Blogger @ 2010






Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
20100308, 0948pm
Rach in shake shake body mood :D.

3 comments:

  1. It's actually, "shake shake shake your booty~~" Not body la~ shake body not nice to watch pun~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. muahahaha who care la, booty dy and body pun he shake the whole body. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Because shaking body is not nice to watch. Looks like a moron more >.<
    U know what I mean... wiggling like a worm. HAHAHAHA

    ReplyDelete