Saturday, March 20, 2010

Last day

Has been 1 and half year i'm with Business and Financial Magazine.

To become a journalism is my dream since i was young, just i never thought i would became a business journalist, and worked with a magazine firm instead of press.

But this job gave me more than what i expected, say like opportunities and brought me to met a lot of amazing people, discovered a lot of truth in business sector.

I'm not a lovely person, i'm not born to be. I always knew i have problem in dealing with people, this made failed to maintain a good relationship with news room.

Yet i always be thankful to my boss, who be superb patient with my attitude and my style of writing, i knew i bring them a lot of worriness and trouble, but they never gave me up, they want me to stay and really tend to train me up.

But i dissapointed them, career and life, i choose the 2nd one.

19 March, 2010 is my last day to be the business journalist with Business & Financial Magazine.

I felt regret to not taken any photos with my colleague in the news room, photos below has no chance to tell how cute and nice of my colleague. But thanks for the card, and the present, which i never ever expected.

If anyone of you all who's reading this, i truly thanks B&F has gave me a chance to be a member of your team, throughout this 1 and half years i learned more than the 4 years of my college and university life. Except thank you, i cant think of any other word. =)

Alright, little description about the below photos. I took the below with colleague in Trademal, another company under the same holding company. Compare with my news room, i'm closer with them more, well i just can say maybe we're not working together, our friendship builded despite work issue.

Ah Chai, the one who always shared me good songs.

Lun Qiao, the one who always stand by my side.


William, the one who bring me so much fun


I actually try to take photo with my news room collegue, but Friday was the events everywhere day, my consultant editor went to Taiwan, 2 colleague went out for assignment, the rest was hiding in the meeting room for the next event.
So, the news room is real empty, with my messy desk.

"Big room" we called it


The blogger desk aka the rubbish desk


The blogger desk aka the rubbish desk


I've to pass out the laptop and access card to the office by the end of Friday, this make me feel sad for a while, yet i don't have too much time for the sad moment coz my cover story hasn't done yet! (Even now, haha)

Thus i hide in the room, which the news room called "article writing room", a special space design for the everyone who need some really silent space for rush out the article (I guess this is inspired by me, LOL).


Took by my colleague, they said like someone hanging herself in the room.


Business & Financial Magazine, the place that lead me to my dream

I leave the office for the last time around 730pm in Friday, the sun still hanging on the sky and i looked around the building, the shop and the people there, and i was thinking if not because of this job, i would never step in USJ. And this place gave me so much memory, so many thing to learn, and so many experience that definately had colored part of my life.

Goodbye, and thanks to let me fly with your blessing.



Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
20100320, 0442pm
Rach in masking mood.


No comments:

Post a Comment