Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Rainbow ballons

This post dedicate to someone special for me.

Thanks God for letting me to meet you, loved by you and hurt by you. You're the one who growth with me, and seeing me turn to be who i am today.

Never forget those unforgetable birthday you spent with me, i always though to give you something special after every birthday plans you planned for me, but i never had the chance to celebrate any one of your birthday in the past 5 years.

Until today.

I'm glad that we both understand how far can we go, and glad that we both to be more mature, and glad that you allow me to celebrate your 24 years old birthday, before we separate again, to UK and New Zealand.

Sadly, this is the first time for me to celebrating your birthday, and probably the last time.

I try to plan it well, i try to give you an unforgetable birthday, as you did. Yet i knew this is not the prefect birthday plan, but i do it with my heart, the heart of the closest friend of you.

And i realize..

Nothing is actually better than a sincere wishes, and a sincere hug.

I wish you happy birthday, KC. =)










May you have the great year ahead, all the best in your further study in UK.

I will miss you, really.

=)





Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
20100316, 1114pm
Rach in wishing everyone who loved me with their heart all the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment