Sunday, March 21, 2010

Camera Tipu

See, if i weren't busy with my work, i update my blog often!

This is hot post, just happened last night :D.

Went for dinner with Griza, Zoe and Jenn in Garden, The Curve. For a NZ request form passing ceremony =.=.

This is not Xiao P work, steal from Internet


This is by Xiao P :D


Fail in adjusting the best explosure :(


Xiao P: Hot chick spot!


Taken by Jenn while playing with Xiao P


Then Zoe says: Xiao P will never win this!


This is bigger than my face! And this is real!


Bigger than Jenn face too :D


Random


Griza Lee :D


The request form from them

4 of us


I love this photo very much, i promise i will bring this along to NZ!


I'm so in love with the camera zoe brought! I love the funny look, exactly like a fake camera and catch everyone eyes, hmmm... i should consider to have one and bring along to my NZ trip :D.

Well thanks dears to spent me time before i leave, I will keep myself fresh, and i will da pao some of the guai lou and post back instead of kiwi!!

Another 6 days to go, the blogger will be blogging in S'pore or Melbourne or Wellington or Auckland!





Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
20100321, 1017am
Rach in haven't get the article done yet mood.


1 comment:

  1. It's Mr. Z and he's not a hot chick! LOL

    All the best my dear~~ I will miss you very much de.

    ReplyDelete