Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Dang dang dang DANG~!

I'm turning to 24 years old after this birthday.

So i'm old.

And i have no boyfriend.

And i have no target boyfriend, too.

...

...

...

*big sigh*

Alright what make me so emo, because my coursemate got married!!!!


The princesses


We called ourselves "5 Journalism Princesses", while the other call us "5 King Kong".

Ain't because we're ugly, just because we're annoying and crazy!

And last weekend, one of the princess is getting marry, and invited the rest of the princesses to her wedding dinner in Sri Petaling.



Jeselynn and her hubby

Luckily i'm still in Malaysia during last weekend, or i gonna miss your wedding!

So Princess Jeselynn Koh, congratulation to you!!!!

The dinner held in Restaurant Oversea in Sri Petaling, first of all i don't have much photos, coz i'm busy eating and chit-chating with the rest of the princesses and others coursemates, more photos with the photographer and camera man, because our table was so outstanding with the noise XD!


The menu


The chocolate


The hall


The bride and the groom


Jane and Appolos, our course rep


the 3 Princesses - Xin, Blogger and Adelynn


Adelynn & her bf - Eric, Jane & Apollos


Lastly, the blogger


Alright gonna rush out for bank stuff, awww so much money to spend :(
By the way, i just found out there are 11 strangers are following my blog. I seldom check who is following me since long time ago, 'cause previously no one want to follow me and fed up XD. Well, what a surprise! For my followers, thanks for the support and your visit is my motivation to continue blog :)


Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
20100324, 1106am
Rach in where is the hubby? mood.


No comments:

Post a Comment