Thursday, April 1, 2010

Shh.. don't tell i steal Sun MB to update blog..

Yea i do as i say in the title.

The internet fees here like 100mb = 10 dollar!

Just tell you guys i'm in Te Puke, a kiwi village that every backpackers rushed to work and earn the dollars.

So here we are.

But haven't get any job yet. :(

I'm not worry coz the season is not really goin rush yet. Maybe another week the pack house will take lots of people. So during these time, we are looking for a flat instead of hostel, this is far cheaper.

Still headache with the bank stuff like that, except these all are fine. Just so fine. I love the environment. I love the hostel just up on the hill with a view of green green mountains.

Well, yea, the internet is suck stilll. They charge even in the library. I promise i will update more photos when i move to the flat. :D.

ciao.


The blogger bed in Auckland










Te Puke, New Zealand
20100401, 0543pm
Rach in damn when can i update my blog?! mood

2 comments:

  1. I'll tell my cousin! hahahaha~ unless you "stuck" my mouth with souvenir!

    ReplyDelete
  2. miss u already. Take good care ya

    ReplyDelete