Sunday, April 25, 2010

Papamoa Beach

Pick up a little bout my NZ life.

I only know Welcome Bay (Where my cottage located at) is under Tauranga, but not Te Puke. Welcome Bay is in the middle of Tauranga and Te Puke, so in another words, my cottage is convenience to go small town, and the big city.

And Tauranga located in Bay of Plenty, where near the beach called Papamao Beach.

Welcome Bay just 10 minute driving distance from the beach.

Gael (my landlord) told us once that Papamao Beach has a big shopping area, which cannot find in Te Puke, so one of the day in previous week (before start working) we decided to drive to the shopping area and look for some warm clothes.


Papamoa Fashion Island




The shopping area

To get some warm clothes was the ultimate aim, and we don't expect much on the beach, but it turn up to a surprise.

The beach is amazing, that i couldn't find any in Malaysia beaches.


Papamoa Beach

The scene



The sand is as soft as flour


Sun's foot step


Met cute grandma and grand child chilling on the beach


Free seafood we found on the beach!

We're in autumn, the weather is not warm although big sun is hanging on the sky. My previous experience in UK told me that, big sun doesn't mean hot, just don't forget UK is somewhere near with north point. And NZ is somewhere near with southern point.
The strong wind is killing me, like really, while all the whites just with their bikini. =.=

I'm just an Asian who born and raised in somewhere with summer all year long.

But i enjoyed very much on the beach, as well as doggies and birds :D.
Dog number 1


Dog number 2


Mad dog number 3 :D


I love this pic




I been Papamoa Beach twice, the 1st time just 3 of us, the 2nd times with our new housemate from Taiwan.

Better sun light in the 2nd visit


And more visitor too


And bigger wave


The amazing scene


The beautiful weather


Sea side


From left, Tien, Mei Yee and Sun


And i'm goin to the beach again later, with another 2 new housemates from Malaysia.

Wish me have a good day readers, i just have to get back to the life out from sadness.

The blogger





Tauranga, NZ
20100425, 1111am
Rach in feeling hot in the autumn mood.

2 comments: