Sunday, May 9, 2010

New Zealand: Mt Maunganui and Te Puke: Play hard!

Here i pay back what i had delay :(

And this gonna be super long post, which with 20+ photos.

Oh yea, some friend do ask me to upload photos in facebook, but hey i don't have the time to choose all the photos, instead of facebook, i choose to upload my photos in my blog, so if you are desparate with NZ photos, visit my blog but not facebook friends!

Alright remember the last entry i mentioned that i will go Papamoa beach with my housemates? This is the blog of that day XD.

Early in the morning, we've nothing to do but photo taking, coz the weather is getting cold and no one willing to go to beach in such a early windy morning.


Blur Blogger and clear lavender



Blur lavender and clear Blogger


Ok la, the purpose by showing the photos are i look fine! XD

I'm the first found we're surrounding by the cow!

I mean, our home surrounding by COWSSSSSS!


The mountain of cows!


You thought i hike to take the photo?

No! They're just beside my home!


Ran out for cow and take this randomly


The Blogger



With immediately i ran out for photo shooting, this is the first time being so near with cows, and i guess i will never have the chance to get such close with cow except in NZ anymore. What a great experience!
And after that, 6 of us went to Papamao beach, i told i will not let myself get wet, i rather don't want to eat the clam!

Oh yea, the main purpose to go to Papamao beach is for the clam, this is the first time for Will and Hoe, but not for the girls.



Papamoa Beach


The clam hunters


The supervisor =D


So damn cute!


So i ask the owner for photo with him :D


While the rest were hunting for the seafood


Another photographer


Hunter no.1: Tien


Hunter no.2: Mei Yee


Hunter no. 3: Williem


Hunter supervisor: Sun


Hunters groupie


The clam!


Without Hoe

All of them except Hoe and i, the photographers were get sooooooooo wet and cold! But Will, Hoe and I were decided to go to Mountain Maunganui (http://www.mountmaunganui.co.nz/).
So the rest of the girls except me went home, I followed the guys for mountain hiking at the sunset moment!

Mt. Maunganui aka Mauou


Random


The scene in the starting point


Will & The Blogger


The Blogger


Another photo of Will & The Blogger


Mountain of sheeps!!!!!


With the background of sunset


Mieeeeeeeee


How cute!


Hoe


Will

The Blogger


No one take groupie with us, so we take it ourselves!


On the way to the peak


How nice


Almost to the peak


But Hoe & Blogger were too tired to hike :(


So Will alone hike to the peak! Bravo!


And get some nice photo there


And more nice photos..


And proof Hoe and The Blogger weren't hike to the peak :D


On the way back, very difficult track


We only found that is the steep track after we down from mt!

But we got very nice scene


Last but not least, the favourite photo of the day:
The Blogger and the sunset
p/s: Jess use this in her blog header!
People say South Island is 10 times beautiful than North Island, but just seeing the scene in North Island i feel the amaze of the natural, i don't know what i gonna feel in South Island but at that day i realise, i know although i met some challenge by staying in NZ, and no matter how harsh some peopel treat me as, i should have be here for the sake of the scenes, and i shouldn't feel regret by coming or meeting someone here.
Because what i experienced in NZ is more than enough to cover all the unhappinese. I want to live my life, but not bugging by something or someone that is not important at all in my life.

Thanks God and Babby Bear letting me here. I appreciate it, very very much.










Tauranga, NZ
20100509, 1253pm
Rach in found Mee Sedap in NZ! mood

3 comments:

  1. Are these pictures of New Zealand? My name is Stacy I live in the US in Texas, I pressed the next blog button and your photos are amazing!!! Well, thanks for the great images the last picture is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Stacy, yea its in NZ, i'm backpacking in NZ.

    ReplyDelete