Thursday, May 13, 2010

New Zealand: Te Puke - Daisy not butter, but flower.

NZ is entering to winter, i'm experiencing the lowest temperature in my life, and will getting cold in the coming weeks, as my local friend says "c'mon, the grass haven't frozen yet!" Oh my!




This is the pic taken in the coldest morning so far, thick mist at 7am, i just have to keep my car spot light on when driving to work.

Anyway, the weather isn't the main thing i wanna post today.

Have i told you that i staying in a cottage located inside a mountain? I have been a lot of places since i move in but i never had a chance to hike the mountain just behind of my cottage.

So in a sunny Sunday that we had no places wish to go, no flea market, no thing to shop, and no clam to hunt, Sun, Tien and i decided to hike the mountain behind our home.

I shouldn't use "hike", we were just walk up to the hill, and this only take us half hour to reached the peak.

Almost reach the peak



Backward view


Random


Make me recall the song of Miley

I saw the sea

and i saw the grass


and human


and daisy


and sunshine

Sea and mountain = NZ

So comfortable

Spotted my cottage!

a mountain of daisy

Hill and hill


lovely

flower ring :D

down hill


The Blogger


I spend half day on the top of the mountain, with nothing to do but just laying on the grass, looking at the cloud and the sky, with the companied of wind and fresh air. This is the feel of NZ, isn't?
Time to sleep =), good night world.







Tauranga, NZ
20100513, 1006pm
Rach in sleepy mood.

2 comments:

  1. wei.. tukar the background la.. very hard ur words

    anywayz, nice photo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lynn: already la! see now is easier to read right :D. Too many complain from readers too.

    Joven: thanks for visit

    ReplyDelete