Sunday, December 14, 2008

Birthday Celebration

Hi people, :-)
Have the photo tell you that am fine? I'm really fine, thanks so much for all my friends who care me so much, i back to my normal life, working and living, and enjoying every single seconds in my life.

The birthday celebration on by last week, having great dinner here....




The apartment @ The Curve

the environment is great, services is good, but food so-so, price reasonable, overall is great for gatherine once in a while :-)


Duck with Red Wine

Chicken in a Bag
Elaine and Eva ones forgot to take photos, and i forgetton what they were order. And too bad coz all of our phones were low battery, didn't took much photo. Yet as what i always said, the best photo is on the mind not the camera :-).


Gonna end this blog as i'm blogging at here............


Greeny with my left hand
the favourite place to yam cha with Elaine and Eva.
Later.
Menjalara, Malaysia
20081214, 0350pm
Rach in very cold mood.

No comments:

Post a Comment