Sunday, December 28, 2008

Who force me to update?

Megan: ei Rach, why ar, u write blog like doing homework like that one?
Me: huh? what?
Megan: Like every entries very rush like that, feel like people pik (force) u to blogging like that.
Me: Mana ada!
Megan: U balik read and see, almost every opening of ur blogs since u got back to malaysia starting with bei shong (not happy) neh!
Me: Ur head la! I don't have lo!
Megan: Have!
Me: Don't have!
Megan: Die la u.
Me: Die also DON'T HAVE!

I feel i don't have, although most of my readers answered me "yes".

See, at least this blog i start with a very very very peaceful opening, right?

Well have too many things to update but i have too little photos, i was considering seriously to have a new mobile phone with a high pixel build-in camera. But everytime think bout the debt... aihhzz... better let my little SE Z520I stay with me till it's last ring.

___________

Well, Xmas of 2008.

Have my Xmas celebration with my colleague, this is the brand new experience which celebrating my Xmas not with my family, my friends, my churchmates, but my colleague with working with them for 3 months.

I was remember once Pei Ying told me that, working in this company will make you feel time is passing fast, of course because of busy and the freaking full schedule, also because of the tight relationship between each of the people in the office.

What i must say is, I'm really lucky that i have the oppprtunity to start my career in this company, which really being nice to me and willing to teach me a lot of things, gave me a lot of care whenever i feel really down due on my grandma leaving.

In this Xmas, Mr. Yeo and Tania as well as Nian Nian went to Taiwan for working + visited Tania family, they were coming back by 24 of Dec, which is Xmas eve, few of us plan them a surprise gatherine and dinner to welcome the family and also Tania's mum back in Malaysia. We had a very good and warm time. A simple gatherine in a brand new place (the power of Mei!), Make me feel the astmosphere of Xmas very much!

_____________

Have another gatherine with Ivan, Jenn and Griza Lee~, yet Zoe couldn't join us cause of a mystery reason. I went for dinner with Ivan before the Xmas gatherine. As usual, we were still arguing on small small things, he was laughing on my poor English and I was laughing on his poor Mandarin.

Exchange Xmas gift, enjoyed yummy dinner and Big Apple donuts, planning for trips, talking bout working stories. I realised relax and happy could be as easy as a simple gatherine like this. Thanks all of u to bring me a wonderful Xmas :-)

_____________

Notice what's belong to me in this picture?

Not my brother, but my BACKPACK~!!

Jeff leaving to National Service, and he's the very lucky one, among 10++ of his friends who went to NS, he's the only one sent to Sarawak.

Jeff always my mum's little baby, she is pampering him very much. What if i told u guyz, my brother never do any housework before, even not washing his own dishes, not keeping his own room, not doing anything and everything.

My mum went mad when she knows her baby going to leave her to Sarawak for 3 months, she imagines that Sarawak is farer than UK (yes i'm complaining). She prepare everything including underwares for Jeff, want him to brings everythings even his own blanket to the camp. I bet if the government allow, my mum will follow him to be his maid. I bet with my hair!

Anyway Jeff wasn't that childish, he's not feeling good being pamper abnormally by my mum, he did trying to be independent like working as part time waiters in restaurant last time. My whole family excepting my mum are pretty support my brother to join the camp in Sarawak, although my mum keep yelling either one of us to apply for changing camp to nearer place.

Except supporting Jeff with money, i let him to use my da BB (my backpack!), although he's really rude in using anything. Hope he'll be alright and learn to be a MAN!

take care bro :-)

________________

Random photo of Cookie. Everytime i coming back late, or going to work in the early morning. Cookie is the only one in my family who will waiting in front of the gate. He has pair of good ear, he can recognized my car engine sound from far away, everytime i park my car and looking to my home, Cookie must be looking at me as well with waving his tail, and smilling with me.

Then he'll follow my butt and stepping into my living room (as well as mum is not in the living room area), looking at me, sometime with his toy as well, wanting me sit on the floor to play with him, or juz simply holding my leg, and sleep on it as the photo show.

caring little Cookie :-)

___________________

What happen if someday you are in the mood in working, and work really fast and smooth, then suddenly out of current?



ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR~!!!
I HAVEN'T SAVE IT DOWN!

Don't want me to recall the memory please, i cant forget how hard i re-typing the whole article.



Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
20081228, 0115pm
Rach in shoulder pain mood.

No comments:

Post a Comment