Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Shhh...

Shhhhhhh.. I’m blogging during my office hours, and SUPER BUSY HOURS, the Xmas day, which is also my magazine output day just leave another 2 days, and now I’m still have 2 articles to complete.

Make me recalled the old days when I was in Liverpool, although the next day was the deadline for assignment, but I still blogged without doing anything. Well maybe the SiFu saying the truth, I’m last minute person :P.

I don’t know what to blog actually, like I don’t know what to write for the articles. Anyway I should end this entry to not wasting my readers time, also get back to work lo L

USJ, Malaysia
20081223, 1006am
Rach in don’t know what to write mood.

1 comment:

  1. or go clubbing although 2 days later got assg need to pass up... :D

    ReplyDelete