Sunday, December 21, 2008

Emo-ing

God must be fooling me.

Continuously for 3 days met or watched or read or recalled or saw lot of touching moment, made me cry for nothing but touching for few times,

the 1st is a Korea movie named Hearty Paw, very damn touching movie and great actors (including the doggie). This is not a new movie, my dad told me once bout this movie and he wishes to watch another time before. I found the VCD in Speedy yesterday, so just bought it back to surprise my dad, at the end it surprised me! I dislike watching TV very much, i can live without TV and have no patient to sitting in front of the TV for few hours, but this movie made me sticked front of the TV and wipping my tears, and made my mum allows me to let my little Cookie watching this movie together in the living room (my mum said want to let Cookie know he's really lucky), although Cookie only sleep on my tummy thoughout the movie.



I'm not going to tell u all what's this movie all about, you guys should support this movie by buying a copy of DVD or VCD since is not on show in the cinema anymore, or asked the VCD from me, i'll happy to borrow this for you all :)

______________________________________________________


the second thing was the moment of my dad, mum and me enjoyed our simple dinner in a wet market, i cant ever forget the asmosphere of the wet market, the food, the old lady who running the claypot chicken rice stall, the spirit, the conversation between my parent with the old lady, the shower raining day with the comfortable wind, the peaceful and the memory.

I was sitting silently with my smile when my parent talking to the old lady, recalling the old location of the food stall, the dinner moment when my mum still dating with my dad, the changes of Kepong.

Mum: Why don't you advertise your food stall, lot of people thought you're retired after government wanted back the land.
Old Lady: People will come back as long as my food is nice, i working for killing my time, not earning money.
Dad: We were your customer since dating with my wife, and my daughter now already 22 years old, time flying fast. Luckily i met an old friend telling me that you're moving here, or my wife and I will losing another memory.
Old Lady: I'll cook as long as i still able to, for all those old Kepong-ian *warm smiling*.

I was trying to snap some photo of the place, but i fail to, coz i know the camera could never tell the touching moment, the best picture will leave forever on my mind, but not in the camera.

_______________________________________________________


The 3rd thing to touch me was a news reporting regarding a pair of couple, who running a free restaurant for old folk or disable community. They never ask money for anyone who coming for free lunch, people who coming to help never asking for pay, people who coming for lunch never complaint bout food. Everyone are working and accepting the kindness not for benefit, but love.

I wondering how many weeks i didn't meet those children, i wondering when is the one last time trying to do something for the society, i wondering how come i'll become someone that i swore i will never be.


I miss you all. I miss the moment i was part of you all.

________________________________________________________

One last thing, a blog.

He is the person i was try so hard to forget, except i move to oversea again, or i will think of him with every single thing in my room, my car, my computer.

He don't know i reading his blog secretly, i don't why i would do so too, i just wanted to know his recent, although he hurt me so deep.

I told myself maybe i just curious on what karma he'll has. Till yesterday, he have another new update which i guess is blogging bout me. He using "she" in the whole blog, yet every single thing he described was so familiar, i told myself, wasn't me. I close his blog, and delete the bookmark as well. I should really really stop connecting to his life, even reading his blog secretly.

Who... can save me out of him?



Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
20081220, 0200pm
Rach in tearing mood.

No comments:

Post a Comment