Sunday, December 21, 2008

My next boyfriend?

this is my secondary school, when to shopping alone today and suddenly miss my old school very much, so purposely turn into the school area. Surprisingly i found that my art work for Geography corner still on the wall of the school! Too bad i fail to snap the photo la :-(

okay, back to the topic of the day. 1st of all, sorry for soooooooo many days not updating my recent, am really sorry bout it but i juz cant help, I'M BUSY!

well get back to normal working life, done a Feng Shui seminar by Asia Feng Shui Master Ng Wei Loong, i believe most of the people never heard of his name, so am i :-P. My magazine is the appointed magazine to promote this seminar as well as the seminar organizer, my role will be reporter + organizer + SiFu's Siao Mei (little girl).

the only benifit is.. i got a free consultation time by the SiFu, which he'll actually charge for RM 500, so tat's equal to i earn RM500. Well what the accuracy is 70%, for my family background, personalities and etc etc, bout future ones have to wait patiently and let the time to tell me whether true or not lo~

so as a remark, and also a survey, i will list down wat the Sifu talked bout my personalities, the best way to judge whether accurate or not, sure from the people who know me right?
- last-minute people (i admit sometime yes, but most of the time not lo)
- stubborn (yes i am)
- contradict (i know someone will agree with this very much)
- mature (as i always think i am)
- great passion in my field (definately yes)
- filiat piety (hmm.. depend who's it)
- not easy give up (only in what i really wanted)
- heaty problem (yes always)
- respiratory system problem, but now getting better (truth! i have asthma when i was small)
- cant sleep well (YES!)
- outside is girl, inside is boy / tough (yup, most of the time)
- caring (no comment)
- stressful (i believe most of the ppl will agree this)

advices from SiFu:
- diet / cannot add on weight anymore (or no matter how hard i work i cant save money too!)
- don't even touch fried foods (will burden my liver)
- drink more water (or i will old very fast -.-")
- start a business (SiFu said i'm talented business women, i'll earn a lot a lot)

what will happen in my future by SiFu:
- in to a relationship in next year or after 3 years
- get a good husband
- great achievement in my career
- will have liver problem

the rest:
- Sifu said i'm talent in mass comm / business / fashion.
- Am "fire tiger" and my "fire" type of people.
- Sifu predict there will have natural disaster happen in August of 2009, Japan.
- July / August of 2009, Najid will launch some plan that benefit to people.

So readers please responed on the comment of SiFu gave me :-)
here to share a great car to you all, the photo taken in the launching of Volvo Ocean Race in Volve showroom, and the car will only launch by next year, it looks really cool!



Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
20081220, 0100am
Rach in wondering who is my next bf mood :-P

No comments:

Post a Comment