Sunday, August 9, 2009

Elaine's convocation

Here we go~

ok, the first update, my darling convocation!!!!

The super star of the day, Elaine Yap

Her convocation dropped on Friday, which is a working day, for tha i applied a day off to headed to her convocation, just simply because she's my darling, the one who knows me the best in this world, and today is her big day, i should be by her side and share her happiness.

So i woke up by 6, Elaine came and fetched me and grandma to MCA, Aunty Jane and Woon reached later because of work, and my responsible for that day were, Kakak (take care her belonging and look after granny), photographer (see the album that Elaine had tag me! i took all the photos), hanger (she hangs her handbag, bonquet flowers and everything on me). And i looked like this......



The super Kakak of the day, Rachel Chew


She was definately happy, despite her mum and bro (Aunty Jane and Woon) were late and missed her moment on stage, but at least all of them turned up to her convocation even though they leave right after the ceremony because they gonna rush back for work again.



Grandma, Aunty Jane, Elaine and her bro, Woon


So leave Elaine and me at the MCA for the non stop photo section, which she said she was like super star, all her fans coming to her and present her flowers, hahahaha.


Elaine and her coursemates


Elaine and I


Proud with you darling =)


Then we went off like 12 noon, WITH HER BLAZER!!! Because she don't know how to take it off -.-"

There start my own camwhoring :P



The tired face



Elaine went home for a quick change then we went for our lunch (? or breakfast) in Wong Kok in One U with Eva. Both of us ate a mountain!


Eva couldn't turn up to Elaine convocation, because her grandmother has pass away last week and she slacked out lot of her work, then she wants me to buy Elaine a bigger bonquet flower instead of a small one which i planned to have it for Elaine by my own.

Eva and I went to few florist to looked for the sunflower bonquet flower, but most of them out of stock because this is the convocation session, still we got one florist at last and got Elaine a pretty sunflower bonquet flower.

And the next, we hunted for a card, which we thought to let Elaine keep for memory, but SHE DROPPED IT IN THE CONVOCATION~!!!!!! WITHOUT HAVE READ IT BEFORE~!!!!!! aright cant blame her too because that day was really a mess, lot of people and everyone were busy taking photos, she puts her bonquets up and down for posture and we just found it lost when we wanted to go back home, we did try to find it but too many people and we're not sure where its dropped.

But~~~ i did took the photos down.


Eva and I just get the card messages done


Eva


Me


The bonquet flower


I love the sunflower


The graduat teddy and the card
Rachel: Caps off to the graduate! Cong-GRAD-ulation! "Heart" you always.
Eva: Congratulation on your great achievement!



I love the with the 3 little girls (i assumed) design very much, its was like represent Elaine, Eva and Me.


To Elaine:

I'm really proud with you on your achievement and glad that i could have be by your side in your unforgetable moment in your life.

When you're saying thank you for my accompany in your convocation, and felt sorry on something had happened between us in the past, i would like to say thank you and sorry to you, too.

Thank you for let me share your happinese and has give me your fully trust not only as a cousin sister, but also the closest friend in this world.

Sorry for my bad temper and emotional sometimes, i knew sometime i being so rude and offensive to both of you and Eva, but you girls had ever leave me behind and accept the way i am.

Here you go on another stage of your life, don't be afraid nor lost, because Eva and I will always be by your side, wherever and whenever.

Lastly, CONGRATULATION!!!!!! Love you darling!




Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
20090809, 0732pm
Rach in oh damn i haven't done anything yet mood

2 comments:

  1. THanks my dearest Rachel (Muackk) and Thanks Crystal ^^
    Crystal: oh ya... and congratez for your dancing competition. ^^

    Elaine

    ReplyDelete