Monday, August 10, 2009

Jess, Elaine and Rach

I'm loyal.

Since the years i start driving, One Utama is my all time favourite shopping centre until now. Ok la, The Curve spare a little la, but whenever we (Elaine and me) out of mind about where to go or where to eat, One Utama always the choice, so i tried most of the restaurant in One Utama before, except those like i really have no interest cuisine.

But!!!!!!!!!!

I had never try Nippon Yataimura in the lower ground floor before, although i love Japanese food.






Simply because its look like expensive from the outlook. But Elaine've dine in this restaurant before and she found isn't that expensive and taste good, note that she dislike Japanese food and gave such good comment, so we..

Oh SHIT! I forget to mention, this post is about the girls gatherine, which is Elaine, me and Jessica! Our little cousin sister who came back from Taiwan for her uni summer break! I did mentioned in my previous blog that i don't even have a meal time to meet Jess since she got back from June! And she's going back in next month, so the last weekend i managed to steal sometime from my deadline and meet her.

ok, go back to the post, first let me introduce the foods (I have no choice, i lazy to re-arrange the photos sequence, coz i accidently upload the food photos before the human photos.)



I forgot what is this call, but this is absolutely yummy! fresh cabbages with fried egg with slices pork topping, if you don't feel want to take noddle or rice, this is definately a good choice!


My order, the mini chicken don. Its mini but the portion is big enough that i cant finished! but frankly this is only so-so.


Jessica's order, Mayo Pork Bento. I love the pork!!!! damn its so damn nice that i don't know how to describe!


Elaine's order, Mayo Pork Ramen. Same pork dishes with Jess but the soup is damn nice! the best ramen soup that i've never tasted it before!


Jess and I


Jess and Elaine



Dear Jess,

Sorry coz jie jie have less time for you since you got back for holiday. Promise will find sometime for the gatherine with Jac's sibling, yours' sibling, Elaine jie and me soon!





ok i tired. later.





Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
20090810, 0928pm
Rach in shoulder ache mood.

No comments:

Post a Comment