Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Taiwan Flood Disaster

I was with my friends hanging out in the 8th of August this year, while Taiwan island was suffering the flood disaster.

I got to know this news very soon, as soon as right after its happened from some friends that are working in media line as me.

I got no special feeling that moment, although i knew this gonna be the headline for the next day, afterall Taiwan is far from me.

Just i don't know this Typhoon Morakot harm Taiwan so bad.



I wanted to do something more except by donation, but i unable to be there for support, i unable to do other things more except by donation.. I hate the feeling of siting comfortly in the air-con room, reading and browsing all the news and photos regarding the disaster, with nothing to do.
May God bless you, the Father will be by your side, i'm sure.
USJ, Malaysia
20090826, 0332pm
Rach in not happy mood


No comments:

Post a Comment