Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Kuantan Working Trip

Toooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo busy to update.

Yea i just got the August issue done, and now rush for the September issue, so basically, i was in rush all the time, live for rush article, and rush article =(....

Got a new experience from work, outstation alone for a launching.

The PR provides flight, hotel, transport and food, just want to got media there to cover the news, and in fact this is a big new bout new economic coridor launch by the PM, Dato Seri Najib, all the media are rush to the small town in Pahang, so my boss decided to send someone there for the news too, and i cant believe he had chosen me, i hope he do know how suck of my bahasa XD.

But still i took this assignment, and this assignment made me took KLIA Express Train for the first time in my life. I had been KLIA for countless time, either sent someone off or myself to went abroad, but each time i was either driving or others drive me to.

Mummy Chew wants to use my car, so i got back from office by noon time, then mummy chew sent me to KTM station, took train to KL Centre and transfer to KLIA Express. HU!

I carried one hand carry bag, one laptop bag and a hand bag, i checked in my hand carry while i purchasing the KLIA Express Ticket in KL Centre Stesen (Only for selected airline company, i sure MAS is included, others i don't remembered :D)

Okies, the funniest one:

Check-in counter staff: Only one baggage to check in?
Me: Yup
Check-in counter staff: Ok (baggage taken, he's doing on something.)
Me: So.. done?
Check-in counter staff: No, not yet.
Me: (Shocked) Then... what else?
Check-in counter staff: I printed you the boarding pass, a moment please.
Me: (Smile) Ooo.. okies thanks.
Check-in counter staff: Here you go, please go in to gate A2.
Me: Ok.. but where's gate A2.
Check-in counter staff: (Stared me a while) In the.. airport.

What the heck and he laughed!!!!!! Damn how do i know the station itself has a A2 gate like the airport or not! The i grab the ticket and go one floor down for the train.


i read from the website, the on time performance of KLIA Express Train is close to 100%, this is the main reason why i spent 35 bucks for the journey, and yea, the train came on time. :D


This is the real gate A2

The flight took 40 minutes from KL to Kuantan, PR arranged a driver to pick me up to the hotel, i was staying in the Hotel Vistana which located in the city centre of Kuantan. Very clean room, comfortable and good service.

The next day got up by 6, the driver come and picked me up by 730, because the venue of the launching is 1 and half hour distance away from Kuantan, a small town called Pekan in Pahang. I didn't sleep well in the hotel, so the whole day i was like yawning all the way from work and the way back to KL.
Najib Najib~! Saya ada shake hand dan sembang dengannya :D

In the hotel room

I love the Kuantan airport, like Safari, looked like wild animal will appear anytime :D.

the 2nd funny one:

SMS

Babby: SanSan, buy ikan masin balik.
Me: I don't know how to choose the nice one, mummy sure scold one wor.
Babby: Choose the head big big, eye big big, smell like ikan masin one, sure good one.
Me: Babby, ikan masin don't smell like ikan masin, then smell like what?
Babby: see, you know ikan masin should smell like ikan masin, you know how to choose what. Buy.

Then i stop replying, i don't know what's the thinking logic of my dad, probably all he wanted is the salted fish. There i took taxi for a very quick shopping, tell the tauke i don't know how to choose salted fish but i definately want one, and i brough some cracker prawn, dried seafood and snack, 15 minute spent like 100 bucks, and got back to hotel and SLEEP!!! before go back to KL.

Ok, sleepy. Will update the new entry soon. *yawn*





Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
20090805, 0955pm
Rach in lack of sleep mood.

No comments:

Post a Comment