Sunday, August 16, 2009

Full record of the shopping bear

Sunday is my family day, which my Babby bear want all of us to try our best to make the day available for the family activity, like dining, grocery shopping, roadtrip, movie or simply stay at home watching tv with buncha of junk food.

Among all these activities, i love to go grocery shopping the most, and i will stick with my Babby bear instead of Mummy Chew, just simply because Babby Bear himself has so much fun. He'll do something that unexpected or something that shouldn't done by a 51 years old uncle.

Example like:

Promoter: Hi Mr, do you want to try this soap? this is antibacterial soap.
Babby: I have no bacterial.


This reply stunned the promoter and i quickly pull my Babby bear away while he's LOL.

When we have nothing to do when queuing up to pay, Babby bear will not standing still but go to hunt for the toys and candies displaying around the cashier area.

Like this..

Dinosaur and Monkey, which to choose?


Okie, I want dinosaur. This is stronger!


I want buy the swords~!!!!


Star War! He said.
Jimat la you! I said.

Ok there my Babby bear, so much fun to go shopping with him! Thanks Babby to cheer my day :D.

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
20090816, 0227pm
Rach in so sien to go work later mood.

1 comment: