Tuesday, August 18, 2009

My belonging

If you ever go out with me, you knew i dislike carry a handbag, but most of the time, i carried because i've a lot of stuffs.

If i don't carry with a handbag, i've to hand carry a lot of things, like..


Mickey and his clothe (Mickey wasn't in his clothe, he's holding by me XD.)



Cards holder (with all my important cards like IC, license etc.)


Purse
Sometime with tissue, if i remembered. And sometime with car keys, if i drove.
But recently i've to carry another tiny handbag like this..


So what it's inside?


Migraine pain killer


Asthma Spray

All thanks to the stress, and the haze, and the countless job. My migraine and asthma came back to me, i've been warned to carry the pain killer and the spray EVERYWHERE! unless i dead.
Ok, go to work, its deadline again. *sigh*





Kuala Lumpur, Malaysa
20090818, 0817pm
Rach in vey headache mood.

No comments:

Post a Comment