Sunday, February 1, 2009

CNY CNY CNY~

hi everyone :-)

1st of all, HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR~!

i have a week of holidays, yet this is the last day edy :(, tmr will back to work, feel very lazy la..

this is a very special chinese new year for me, grandma wasn't around in this CNY, my whole family not celebrating as last year, plus my brother was sent to national service in Kuching, and my parent went to visited Jeff, this is really a lonely CNY without family around.

luckily Chris around :P.. thx dear for teman me this whole week :).

nth much to update, juz to leave some words and photo to keep my blog alive.

in Chris's room



Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
20090201, 0640pm
Rach in count down for 2010 CNY mood!

4 comments:

  1. read the previous blog la wei~! his photo there wat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. in real form ma!!!! photo where can 1.... hyper real meh ,....

    ReplyDelete
  3. he's too shy to meet you all yet la.. sure have chance one :P

    ReplyDelete