Thursday, February 12, 2009

how i wish

Monday
- Met him for the last lunch
- Went shopping with Eva, bought a jeans, 2 tubes and short pant, although i'm damn poor.


Tuesday
- pretend very bz in the office
- went to yam cha with elaine & eva


Wednesday
- pretend very bz in the office again
- went to Bangsar with zoe and griza


Thursday
- really bz today, went to meeting in MIDA and interview in Plaza Ampang City
- waited his confirm for the meet up, n finally cancel, so am here, writing my blog.


i try to keep myself bz, not letting any free time slot into my life. I felt the feeling of empty again.


"can i trust you?"
"time will tell."


this is wat keep repeating in my mind this few days.


how i wish.. its never happened before.



20090212, 0826pm
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Rach in wanna out to KL right now mood.

2 comments:

  1. uh.... u're writing what you want to do or sth that had happened??? confuse eh...

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha i'm writing to confuse u all. I'm fine, just moody :)

    ReplyDelete