Saturday, February 14, 2009

My 2009 Valentine

too excited with my new baby, took over hundreds photos by my new baby today, and of course, how can i forget my dearest Babby bear?

Babby: Sansan I look cute or not?
Me: Babby, this is not cute, this is orang tua act cute, can u pls be urself ar? be like ur age thank you.
Babby: okies... like my age..


Babby: I'm 18! i saw lot of youth took photo like that one!
Me: ok... watever... -.-"

right after i update my previous blog, got 2 sms from Ken and Steve were asking me out (coz both of them sien also, not because wat la okay..), just feel like don't want out with guy in such a special day, so i find Eva...

Random photo when driving to Eva's place

Both of us decided to SS in The Curve, hope to find someone to fill in our another half day of Valentine :p.



My Valentine for 2009! Eva Aik!

The mall was FULL OF COUPLES! Grrrr.. >,<. Eva suggested to go in to Friday and celebrate such a special day ourselves, although not feeling want to eat, but its a good idea, just don't want to see all those couples la...
I forgot wat its this drink called, but its pineapple favourite


Eva's dessert - Chocolate Cheese Cake


Eva's main course - Sizzling Chicken & Cheese


My order - Chicken Finger

Eva's appetizer - Mac and Cheese

Eva really loves cheesy food a lot, as what she had order for her lunch today. I used to love cheese, but not in today, make me recall someone.. So Eva not managed to finished her order, and keep asked me to take more, haha i would if those r not cheesy food lo Eva..

Both of us spent 80 bucks for our lunch, i have to clarify i'm really damn poor, so damn poor, friends, ask me out only you want to treat me in the next 2 weeks please.

Got home like 5pm, fall asleep on the sofa cause not slept well the last night. Jeff wasn't home, he celebrates his Valentine with monkey in Sarawak, sis went to ketuk her bf for candle light dinner, i can only be the spotlight of babby and mummy, followed them to Valentine dinner (my treat okay?), and now, blogging with missing some old days..



Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
20090214, 1045pm
Rach in another lonely Valentine mood.

6 comments:

  1. hahah ur dad really funny la...
    i will never get my dad to do that... not even camwhoring

    ReplyDelete
  2. i must pay a visit to the youngest kor kor ever some day ~~~

    ReplyDelete
  3. muahahaha, u hv to be patient, my dad only b like kid if u close with him enough

    ReplyDelete
  4. muahahaha, i will show your comment to my dad Jenn!

    ReplyDelete