Thursday, February 26, 2009

My ankle + Jess Farewell + Hubby Kelisa

Hi everyone. This is the last leave i have, tomorrow i'm going to an assignment in Jalan Raja Chulan, and also my company cocktail. But............................

My ankle seems like not going to recover now! I gonna wear a formal business attire, with a sport shoes or slipper tomorrow?! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WAY!!! Gosh... :-(

Come back to others, had a farewell section for Jessica, my little cousin sister who flying to Taiwan for her further study this Friday, I cant join the family farewell dinner by Thursday night, which my parent coming back from Macau in the same day and same time! And i have to pick them up in the airport. So Elaine, Eva and I brough her to Ulu Langat, Ampang this Sunday, with my freaking pain ankle *hints hints to Jess :P*, which she never been before and she wishes to visit there sooooooooo long time ago.


The night view from Ulu Langat in that day was so clear and wonderful, i told Jess she's really luckily, 'cause the view was soooooooooooo blur in the last time when Chris brough me here. But still, the photo not even shows the 10% of the real view :p
*ask me if you want to be there too!*


4 of us


Jess and I

Jess we going to miss you sooooo much, take care yourself and i promise i will visit you in the short future!

Another thing i found out when i keep my messy photos in Greeny. My little hubby tire blowout last week! Luckily i still managed to drove home, reached the workshop nearby my home and got it fix.



I was just too boring to waited for the sifu change my tire. So i captured this, which i brough back from Liverpool Football Club outlet, this is original wei~!!! Although i don't know football at all, not even know how many players in a team, but i proud for LFC, just because i studied there :P

Pity hubby changing his leg
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
20080227, 1015am
Rach in wonder what to wear on my swollen feet tomorrow :(

3 comments:

  1. Pity de ren......
    how bout see pin's sis weeding???

    wear slipper lor~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. i DON'T WANT! I want wear high heel, very very high heel >,<

    ReplyDelete