Friday, March 6, 2009

Parent's vocation and Gathering.

Some update before i forget.

As what i had blog previously, i sprained my ankle, and i have to stay home alone with cookie, the piggy dog who caused me the sprained, just because my parent went to Macau and some places of China for a week vocation with my mum's cousin family!

The boyfriend came back from Spore for visited, but only few hours and he rushed back to Spore :(.. I'M THE SPARE ONE! ALWAYS! *hints hints*

I sent them to the airport with my freaking pain right ankle (noted that my hubby kelisa is a manual car), and i have to pick them up in the airport. Their flight should reached by 930pm, and i out of my home like 8pm for avoiding the traffic jam. When i reached in airport is like 915pm, but the damn flight was delayed! I only see my parent by 1030pm!




Driving alone in the highway

ok, got my parent, and drove back home, listening to my dad bout the whole trip, he was so excited like a kid just got back from some camping. So i just listened, cause what ever i said, will be like this..

Me: oh really, did you see panda? I know i know, it must looks like....
Dad: sure la! like pig oh i tell you, BBQ sure very nice.. so meaty la, why cannot eat le.. blar blar blar..

or

Me: How's GuangZhou look like? very city huh?
Dad: Yealar! m'sia where can compete with MY GuangZhou!
Me: Your GuangZhou?! Babby you are a Malaysian ok! You only been there for 2 days!
Dad: i don't care, who care?!

or

Me: Babby what did you bring for me! (after he told me buncha stuffs he bought to my relatives) Dad: Hehehehe.. back home then you know la, you sure like it a lot!

after home, i got all these from my dad..............


15 Newspapers and 3 Magazines and 3 books!

I DON'T LIKE IT OK UNCLE CHEW!!!!!!

Dad: you're journalist ma... very heavy you know, you should feel thankful, most heavy is your stuff liao!

Ok, enough for the part. Blog something happy =). The wedding of Eve and the gatherine in Coffee Bean, MidValley!

Eve invited Zoe and me to became her bridemaid, i'm more than happy to give my first time (to become a bridemaid) to Eve. So Zoe and me went to the Eve a.k.a Griza home for the hen party and the preparation for the next day wedding.


Griza, me and Zoe in the bride room

Then Zoe got a missed call from Angga, so she called back and found Fenix, Kiwii and Ivan were together, and we suggested for a gathering in MV coz we need to go to MV to buy something too, so we met in coffee bean and chit-chating bout our recent.


from left: Griza, me, Zoe, Fenix, Kiwii, Angga and Ivan. Mike aka Griza's Bf the photographer


Random photo


Angga was too hungry :P

i got home around 2am, and woke up by 4am for Eve wedding! okay.. i'm sleepy, to be continued.. haha.
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
20090306, 1115pm
Rach in damn sleepy mood

1 comment: