Thursday, March 12, 2009

LJMU graduation ceremony

Update the simple one, my graduation ceremony.

I done my degree in Liverpool John Moores University last year, and 8th of March 2009 is the graduation ceremony. I was like.... FINALLY! haha.. i won't describe much, i'll just show the photos.

lovely flower and bear from my family


in the hall

Thanks Jenn for this photo!


This man was trying to kill us in Liverpool. :P, thanks Iqbal


Yen, Me, Mum and Babby (Jeff still in NS, incomplete =(.. )


She's my elder sis ok..... i know i look HUGE! but its actually NOT!! just because she's tiny!! She's smaller than Griza, so you can imagine >,<

Dato Chew and Datin Chew, with Dato's daughter, muahahaha


Babby, you brings me here today. Thanks very much =)









No comments:

Post a Comment