Friday, March 20, 2009

photo blog

I'm a business journalist. The different between journalist and reporter is, reporter only report the fact of an incident, but journalist is more in-depth reveal the detail of an issue.

I must be crazy to start my entry with the statement, just because this came across my mind suddenly. This gonna be a photos blog, i'll blog based on the photo, because i had a freaking busy week, for handling the next issue cover story, i wrote 11 articles in 3 days, which is unbelievable for me.

Went to find Sun to buy my cookie's cookie, she always gave me staff discount although i'm not staff of her pet shop. As usual she allowed me to enter the pets room which is not allow to enter, and choose the doggie i want to play (?!) while chating with her :P.
The i found this! super duper cute, i even named this doggie as Muffin, I WANT THIS!!! *hints hints* :P


this is how my desk look like in this week, i have no time at all to place all those goodie bags, even clean my own desk!


Business and Financial Magazine April issue's cover story: New Investment Theory. Gosh, i cant believe i do on this topic! I'm an investment idiot!


That's actually Agong place, but slowly become my place, haha


Since this year i have a habbit to hang my media pass in my car, i have no idea why i would because it block my view sometime. Just a random shot.



The damn chun view from 34floor, Menara PanGlobal, The Lunar Bar for the Motorola new phone launching.


Lunar Bar's swimming pool view, this is just like heaven man!


XOX 010 outlet launching at Jalan Pudu, i love the 3 little man!



The giant mobile phone in the launching.



I'm sleepy, will update more next time, ciaos.


Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
20090320, 0915pm
Rach in stock, unit trust, commonidy, bond mood.

No comments:

Post a Comment