Saturday, March 28, 2009

Update update

Few things to update before i forget.

the first one.. FINALLY!!! i got my cover story done! but i have another few small articles to complete :(... but isn't as stress as the cover story, so my week was far better than last week, and i decided to re-deco my room.

i clean up my room, throwed all the rubbish, moved away the idiot tv which my sis and i never actually watch it before, and placed my soft toys on the top, categorise all my books, clear all the old memo, moved my old notes to Jeff's room (he's officially a broadcasting student now, i know my notes will be very useful for him xD!).. then my room became like this......

Greeny's a.k.a Rachy's corner


i hate the little space above the top shelf, so i cut and paste some lousy handy craft, and i have no idea what to fill in the blank space yet, suggestion anyone??

the entire look, right hand side is Greeny's space.
the 2nd things, i went out for dinner with Eva last few days, both of us have no idea what to eat, suddenly! Eva spotted a very silent restaurant, with lotsssssssss of comic inside, we found that's really interesting so decided to try on the food. I had order seafood rice noodle, which is suck. But the price is reasonable and i think this is the good place for anyone wants to kill their time. Message me if you do want to know where's this restaurant :p


I'm dreaming to have such many books, but not comics in my home as well. *left view*


*right view*

the 3rd thing, went out to meet Steven, i just cant recall when was our last meet. He dropped me message in msn and suggest a lunch and shopping in One-U, and i was free in this weekend, so we goin to DATING~! *hints hints to Chris >,<*

Gosh this fellow is SKINNY!! but he looks older xD *he's younger than me*
I suggested to have our lunch in Sushi Zanmai, which i had my dinner gathering 2 days earlier in MV too, i just love the fried prawn sushi roll and their ramen, Ichiban neh!



i forget to took photo before eat, so i decided to took phot after eat, haha.
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
20090328, 0847pm
Rach in "shit! i forget the earth hour!" mood

No comments:

Post a Comment