Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Muar working trip

ok, i've decided, to skip bout Eve's wedding, please link to Griza's blog, pinkporkchop.blogspot.com. She can blog this better than me.

the 2nd, is my graduation ceremony, i've lot of photos, and my friends have lot of my photos, wait till i collect all the photos from them before blog about this, i guess that gonna be a very looong photo blog :P.

the 3rd, the clubbing a.k.a graduation party in Sunway. I have no photos and as what i remember (i try to recall but i guess i abit drunk that night :P), girls and i took some 18SG photos, so let me filter all the photos before blog.

::ahem.. Thanks deardear rushin back for the meet up in the graduation night, <3::

so all 3 blogs will come after this blog. Yet this is not a very interesting blog though, just a working trip to Muar. Readers!! remind me to blog bout that!!!

This week gonna be the crazy busy week, i have assignment everyday including this weekend! and i have to rush my deadline! and i have to blog! and i have to go class! and i feel screwed up :(..


Muar town

Muar famous Otak-Otak (not that good though)

Muar Pasar



that was a one day trip, i went down to Muar by morning and drove back by evening, when in Kepong already 8 something, then i only took my dinner in Mc. Donald with Eva with MY WORK!!! (see the table!)


Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
20090310, 0855am
Rach still yawning yet gonna ready to assignment mood.

2 comments: