Saturday, February 14, 2009

Meet my new baby *winks*

Valentine eve, and i was alone, got back from work and feel empty. This is the curse la, must be, 3 years continuously i celebrate the Valentine alone, although i had bf in the past 3 years.

Jim gave me call and asked me out, when out with him to makan, then driving around KL without a purpose. I guess he was trying to comfort me in the lonely Valentine day. Thanks buddy :)

Got home and mum told me i got a parcel from Australia this noon. Australia? who's in Australia?


Goldish box

wow! hehe a lovely necklace from Keith! Gosh i forgot he went to Australia while i still in Liverpool! Called him and thanks for his sweet surprise, i guess he was sleeping, his sound dumb when talking to me, and i was as happy as a kid got ice-cream. Haha Keith, thanks for everything you had done for me, i really appreciate it, i wish you can find the right one soon and celebrate your Valentine in Perth next year! Love ya buddy :-)


Surprised me!
Keith, here i made my promise to take photo with your gift and post it in my blog! Thanks so much!

the next Valentine present is............


My sexy baby and I

My new baby! Nokia 6600 Fold (Jenn now you know who's my new baby)! From Babby, he sponsor half for my new baby, i really love this phone sooooooooo much and of course, love my Babby soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much more too!

And i gonna say goodbye to my honey SE Z520i, thanks for the past 3 years with me!


My tired honey
-----------------------------------
Keith - i owe you a friend *huggie*, do find me when you back for vacation!
Babby - i want to find someone like you Babby!
Jimmy - thanks for the cheer me up in the Valentine eve
Elaine - i love you darling
Zoe - i love you dear
ChiLing - let's plan our honeymoon!
Chris - orang jahat, take good care.




KuAlign Leftala Lumpur, Malaysia
20090214, 1130am
Rach in bitter sweet 2009 Valentine mood.

No comments:

Post a Comment