Saturday, February 21, 2009

I'm like FREAKING PAINNNNNNNNNNNNNN!

I will skip my Babby 51th birthday celebration and jump to what happened on me this early morning.

Today is Saturday and i need to work, as the usual working day, i'm the one bring Cookie for a morning walk around my home, since i have to work today, so i woke an hour ealier and bring Cookie went for a walk as usual.

What happen is, Cookie was trying to chase a butterfly, so i ran a little bit to catch him up, and SUDDENLY! a huge lorry passing by and frigthen him! Cookie turn back and start running without realise his 2 jie jie (second sister) wasn't react as fast as him, then, i fall down.

I feel super pain on my right ankle and i knew, i sprained it.

but i have to go to the assignment! so, got home, change and went to the damn assignment.

I though i'm fine since my ankle not swollen, its pain but i still can drive.. but.. in the half way of the assignment, my ankle getting pain.. and this is what i captured in the assignment...


OH MY GOD! my ankle like yelling to me "DON'T YOU FEEL PAIN IDIOT! I'M SWOLLEN!"

and i saw there's cut on my hand!



i run from the assignment, ask help from my colleague and he sent me home. Then i went to see Doctor Liow, my family doctor. Once he sees me, he said...

"Don't i told you not to do sport! You don't want your leg anymore is it?!"

then i showed him its my right ankle, not my left ankle (i sprained my leg ankle 5 times).

"So you don't want both of your leg is it!"

"......"

Doctor Liow gave me soooooooooooooooooooooo many pills... forced me to take a week leave, and ask my mum make sure i'm stick with a chair all the time...




this is how my right ankle looks like now







Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
20090221, 0306pm
Rach in very pain mood.

No comments:

Post a Comment