Sunday, February 22, 2009

Happy Birthday Babby Bear :-)

Today is Sunday, the 2nd day i sprained my ankle, and this is the day my parent go to Macau with my mum's cousin and friends. I promised my mum to fetch them to airport, but.........

Babby: Take away la your pig leg
Me: Uncle! i'm your daughter okayyyyyyyyyyyy!
Babby: No, i'm not pig.
Me: ......
My dad suggested to call a taxi, he don't think i can drive, but at the end, i still drive. I know i know that's really dangerous, but i drive really slow and careful la.. See, now i'm home, and blogging!

Let me updated my dad's birthday celebration first. My dad knows i'll buy him a cake as the previous year, in the early morning he texted and told me, ask for 18 candles will do, or he don't want to eat the cake.. okay.. 18 candles, 18 la!


I want the cakeshop highlight the 51, and asked for 18 candles.

My dad wasn't happy, and we (me, my sis, my sis's bf, and my mum) bring him for BBQ steamboat dinner! then he looks like this.........

Silly happy Babby, and half face me

Me: Babby come, take picture
Babby: *Yeah*
Me: YOU ARE KIDS AR~!
Babby: No, i'm 18, is TEEN, not KIDS
Me: ......


Me: Uncle, i gonna post this in my blog
Babby: Post la, i'm leng zai
Me: ......


The dinner

yayaya, i lazy to type, photos tell better :P.
Babby, thanks for God because He lets me be your princess. Thanks for your love, your care, your trust and everything. I love you Babby :-)
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
20080222, 0200pm
Rach in Babby's girl mood.

2 comments: