Thursday, October 8, 2009

Big Palm

yea yea yea, i'm single.

so stop asking me in facebook, blogspot, msn, gmail, sms, email, phone call or face to face!!!

If you really want to ask, don't show the shocking face after you did!!!

che, sound like i have been asked a lot like that. XD..

just recently almost every new friends of mine asked the same question..

"Are you single?"

Made me feel embrassed and irritated, like being single is such a shame :'(

ok but seriously, i'm not seeing anyone now, at least i'm not wanting a relationship badly right now, frankly i lost my confidence after few relationships failed.

Alright this make me thinking of something really funny.

When i was in secondary school, i rejected a guy. Well, this is not funny, but the reason i rejected him is funny.

The reason is, because his palms weren't big enough to cover mine.

Hey this is serious! I'm someone that need secure very much, the bigger palm which can cover my palm just make me feel so good, the smaller palm will make me feel like holding some girlfriend's hand instead of a boyfriend.

the ideal palm

After rejected the friend of mine, i decided to be with a senior's friend of mine, who's 4 years elder than me, and having a bigger palm. Then the guy that i rejected came and asked me why wasn't him to be my boyfriend, he guessed a thousand reason like, he's richer, he's more good looking and blar blar blar. I just told him all i want was to be his friend, and i never want to tell him the true reason.

But!! a close friend of mine told him...

"Because you don't have a big palm!"

Then the friend got very mad, he thought my friend fooled him, until now he doesn't believe i choose the other because of he has smaller palm.

So there my karma come, the next few boyfriends' palm weren't as big as my ideal one, except Sasha, maybe he's not Asian but a Russian.

In between i went out with a high school friend during my college time, his palm was the most ideal palm that i ever hold! I admit one of the reason i agreed to went out with him was because of his big warm palm, but after 2 weeks i couldn't stand his stickyness, he was so controlling me till i hardly breath, and i choose to ended the super short relationship.

I thought have sin :(

But after we broke up, he spreaded the rumor that i'm some kind of play girl that not serioous in relationship! He was slandered me not only to our common friend but my cousin! The worst is, he went after my little cousin, even stalking her!

Since that i'm not looking a boyfriend and straight on having a pair of big palm, of course this is a preference la. But yea, nothing is perfect.

Ok i have no idea why would i post this, yea i'm in the office with something to do, which is not rush at all. Haha better end this post here before you guys hate me because i'm wasting your time!





USJ, Malaysia
20091009, 1104am
Rach in wanting a big palm mood.

No comments:

Post a Comment