Sunday, October 4, 2009

Zha Pa Lang

Ok, i admit i ignore my blog for almost 2 weeks, just please forgive me. I have big project on hand, which is the coming Golden Bull Award, i've only 1 and half weeks time to contact all the winner, arranged the interview, make sure they submit all the advertisement and photos that need to be published in the magazine, done all the articles or assigned someone to do the follow up, all got it done in 10 days.

Although i still got it all done late than my expectation, but it met my boss expectation. Now i know is not easy at all to fully in-charge in a rush project like this, i guess i will die 10 years earlier if it repeat every month.

Throughout the 1 and half week, i got back home late almost everyday, i stayed back for finishing the articles that i didn't have time to do in the day time, skipped my meals, drove back late and sleepy, and yea i got very stress, didn't sleep well and toward the end i fall sick, throw up (what i used to when i screwed up), lost my appetite and yea, i was keep working still.

Not to show how hardworking i am, just to shared how i have been in the past weeks, so now, can you guys please forgive me for the lack update??

I don't have much to update, as what i said i keep working working working and working. But the world had something happened when i was so ignored the other things except my work, which is the magnitude 7.9 earthquake happened in Samao by 29 of September, and later in Sumatra.





I do have some friends and uncles (Babby Chew friends) in Indonesia, was so worry bout them, but later Babby called and said uncles are all fine. Wanted to call Angga but i saw him actively in facebook, so means he's fine too la. Thanks God to protects people that i love in this disaster.

The earthequake tremors was so strong until all the people in USJ felt it clearly. First i was thought i'm goin to fainted again, i felt the computer screen that i looking at was like moving, but very soon i know wasn't because of i felt dizzy, i had experience on these, if i felt dizzy i should seen the screen with shadow, like there are few computer screen in front of me, but it was moving at that moment.

I looked at Chai and he looked at me at the same time, then he suddenly shouted its earthquake and asked everyone in the office to rushed out. That's sooooooooo drama and then everyone ran out from the building.






Suddenly i remembered i forgot to save my article in the computer yet! I was about to go in and save it down then William yelled at me: "you're about to dead! the building goin to collapse! Save yourself before save your article! Stupid!"

Obviously he was over reaction, but so true. So i stayed outside and pray that's not earthquake and the building not goin to collapse, so my article is save! (i've sin! i should pray there is no anything bad happen in any corner of this world!)


We stayed outside for half hour, confirm there is no tremor only we got back to the office, the 1st thing is to check my computer is still running and all my works are safe. Then Tania and Chai surfed the net and found out there's some earthquake and tsunami happened in Samao and Sumatra.

I chased the news of the disaster everyday, and the number of death and missing keep increasing, i cant do anything except donation, i want to voluteer jobs but Aunt Carol told me there's nothing much i could really help due on my limited time. Perhaps i can keep the victim praying, she said.

*I'm not a very holly Christian, but whenever i met trouble, the Father is the one i thinking of at the first time. My Lord, over 300 thousand of Your sons and daughters are suffering in this disaster, not only in term of losing property but people they love, too. I pleased You to take care those who're leaving from this world in this disaster, and blessing those who're survived from this disaster a peaceful life ever since this. Amen.*

I guess i'm being emo again. I shouldn't bring the mood down, think positive to thankful that i'm still alive, with my family and buncha of friends stay beside me =).

Well, yea after the exhausted weeks, i brought Pudding to go Desa ParkCity for an evening walk. The fatty was so cheer when he saw i was walking toward to my car, he known Jie Jie going to bring him to the park.



Met Bruce, a Bull Dog and Carrie and her fiancee in the park, again Bruce pissed Pudding off, by showing she was free from leash but Pudding wasn't (I worried i cant control him, always i followed his wish. Yea i know i just too pampered him).

I mentioned in the above that i have very terribl shoulder ache because of over work. Then Eva brought me to a bali massage in Kepong, a very very small shop running by few Indo ladies, they gave real Bali masage with very cheap price, 35 bucks for 1 and half hours!

I forgotted to took the photo down, but its nothing special of the shop, there don't have fancy deco and very high tech machine. All they have are real bali massage, friendly smilling and execellent service.

The lady who served me feel my body is full of stress, my muscles are tight, and she said my blood circulation system went wrong, then she gave me extra massage on my head, which really made me soooooooooooooooooooo relax till i actually fall asleep in the room.

The night after massage i slept very well, for almost 9 hours! Which i never sleep that long before! Although i felt the whole body ache la, but the lady said its normal, she pushed out all my "Qi" from my body, after the ache i will feel better. Well, i hope so.

The Sunday, which Babby bear back from outstation, he said he wanted to watch Tsunami in Haeundae so much, so we went for the movie.



I'm suppose to watched this movie early, which Siva promised to watch this movie with me but he forced to cancelled it because something emergency happened. Then we postponed it to the this Saturday night actually, but he misheard its Friday night and i couldn't make it by that night.

So, better watched it before the movie still on cinema.

This movie disappointed me actually, but doesn't mean this movie is bad. I would give a 85% overall.

The thing is the story line too weak, i got so confused in the beginning. I didn't get the meaning by describing the relationships between few gangs of people, and the relationships just link to no end, until the tsunami happen, and the scenes cut off to showed what happened to the few gangs of people during the tsunami attacked.

It is touching, especially showing how people sacrifice themselves for their love one, it tearing me a lot. I was tearing in the last 30 minutes of the movie, that's sooooooooooooooooooo frighten with the scenes of showing how horrible of the tsunami, and how helpless of the people, i really feel i was in the movie and seeing all the people die in front of me :'(.

Ok i know i'm too emo, it just a movie. But in reality it does happened, eventually this make me think that is the real tsuname same as the movie show? Is that people are waiting to die like the movie show, and why are them have to suffer this while i'm sitting comfortably in safely place yet i cant do anything.

Babby bear know i felt down after the movie, in fact he gonna take care 2 ladies feeling (my mummy and i, both are emo), pity him. So after the movie he brought us for some grocery shopping, then do silly silly thing and cheer me up.

After grocery shopping, Babby brought us to Ulu Yam for the best curry prawn and curry fish head in the town! Which i craving for few weeks already!







One of the reason i love the place because of you've to pass by a dam, which is soooooo peacefully and beautiful, especially during the sun shining evening, that just make me so relax.


The restaurant only sold few dishes, the famous one are curry fish head, curry prawn and the chinese herd pork leg. They open by noon, finished by 6pm, you want to eat, you better called and make your order first. Few times my doesn't-like-to-make-booking Babby bear came all the way long and go back with empty tummy, its breaking his got-money-scare-nothing-to-eat-ar? theory. Hehe..

End of this post i'm showing you guys the cutest Babby in this world.

Me: Babby, i'm talking to you, you awake?
Babby: yea, what? (with the newspaper blocking his face)
Me: I said.. *blar blar blar *
Babby: ....
Me: Babby!
Babby: hmm...

So now lets see what happened

He's sleeping with holding the newspaper!

Hahaha, sleeping bear.


Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
20091003, 0919pm
Rach in tomorrow is Monday :(! mood

No comments:

Post a Comment