Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Outing with Sun & Steven

An outdated update =)

Got a promotion voucher the other day when i went shopping with Sun, which is the back massage in True Fitness.

So we went there for the massage after i done the booking. But when i was there the people said they had no record on the booking, and want us to wait for an hour! But since we were there so we decided to went for a drink, then got back for the massage.

The waiting lounge


The deco


The happy Sun


The lost-her-patient-soon Rachel


The massage room

The skill is just ok, the service wasn't good, i lost my patient and i responed on their question in very bad tone. Well, its free, so i didn't complaint much, i told them i'm not goin to join because of the bad service, then we walked away, of course they dare not to convince us to join the membership too.

Later, we went to Plaza Kelana Jaya for the Spaghetti Buffet which Sun craved for long time. I had been there few times with my colleague but i don't have chance to really introduce this restaurant yet.

Louisiana Restaurent serves good food, with good environment. They offer the All-You-Can-Eat Spaghetti Buffet, which you pay for RM14.80 (with charge on tax) then you can get a ice lemon tea, 7 choices of refillable spaghetti, and dessert.

Refillable spaghetti mean, you can order as many plate of different spaghetti as you can, they just feed till you drop! Too they serve free salad and soup!

The restaurant was in a plaza, beside a beautiful lake, with Europe style deco, the boss a.k.s chef is very friendly, the service is execellent, foods up to standard. Louisiana Restaurant just nice for dining or meeting with friend!


The back door

The front door


The view


The weather


The straving Rachel


The salad and the soup

Sun wanted me to order at least 3 plates of different spaghetti, just for the sake to achieving her aim of that day, which was try all 7 favourtie spaghetti!

My own record was 2 and half plates, just because of the portion is slighly smaller than the normal one, and i was soooooooooooo hungry that day, only i can swallowed such many noodle.


The 1st 2 orders for Sun and I


The 3rd, 4th, 5th and 6th


She was challenging the last order!

I stopped in 2 plates, the last order of mine half done by Sun, another half i gave it back to the chef, in fact the first 2 orders Sun ate some too, so round up i finished one and half plates, thought i could break my record after straved for a whole morning =(

She said she wants to pretend she was in some Europe country street wor...


Then the crazy women suddenly remembered i told her a place serves very nice Thai food (Garder restaurant, find the old update). So that crazy women said, she wanted to made that day as a makan day!

I looked at her and couldn't say a word (shocked), we were in Louisiana Restaurant, and i were playing the noodle still (too full)! She said she wanted to go for the second round almost IMMEDIATELY!!

I begged her kindness to let me go but she said i promised her to gave her my whole day, then i pulled Steven in to bare this with me (evil laugh!). But he were in the college, so we went back Sun's home and waited for him to came back from college.

I dirted my blouse during lunch (yea call me clumsy). Sun lent me her T, a very ugly monster doreamon (this is exactly her style), i refused to put on and she refused to sent me home to get changed. So, i forced to put on =(

So the following photos i were in different outfit.


The good weather, with Rachel mumbled: I want vomit already i want vomit already


The gang


The little couple XD

The foods


The Rachel with the Steven and Sun


We off from the restaurant around 6, Sun said want to go up to Look Out Point for the night view.

*Here i clarify, I DON'T LIKE LOOK OUT POINT AT ALL!!!! I had very very very bad memory in the place, i been there so often lately just because i FORCED to!*

The first time i been there in the evening time. That is a beautiful day with very good weather, we took like countless photos there.

The one who waiting for the another 2 to taking photos


Half way Steven shouted: Oh my shoes!


The naughty Rachel edited (click for enlarge)


The Kuala Lumpur


The sunset


The tiny KLCC


Aww the bigger KL Tower

What a day! I love you peeps. Thanks for the day =D




Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
20091007, 0028am
Rach in sorry for the late update Stev and Sun mood

2 comments:

  1. 38 la! i was kidding on the "little couple"! LOL if i want to be with him i should have to be with him early liao.

    ReplyDelete