Friday, October 9, 2009

Bully

Yea yea yea i'm nuts, i'm crazy (awww the similar opening appeared in the previous entry!)

I had done a lot of crazy stuffs, because i was young (but doesn't mean i'm old now either). A lot of those i would like to keep it as a secret still, the secret between my friends who had done the crazy stuff with me last time.

My crazyness doesn't turn down even though i went to college, which was my real studying life has begun (My theory, primary and secondary school times are for FUN, ACTIVITIES, MEETING FRIEND, but not for study. Study seriously only start after you choose your major).

How crazy am i during my college time then?

I give you an example, we (my only 3 coursemates and I) and my lecturer having steamboat together.

Che.. how crazy just to have steamboat with the lecturer?

The point is, the steamboat venue is in the college's tutorial room.

We brought the portable gas stove, pot, soup, foods, dishes, drinks, stationary, tutorial questions paper, and empty tummy.

We happened to makan and study at the same time, in the college tutorial room, when outside of the room we were in was full of people.

So that's crazy stuff number one i had ever done. The crazy stuff number two please see the below video.

I found this video in my mail box, i sent it to the lecturer that we "bullied" :D.

I have good laugh by watching this videa again, this is happened when this lecturer was taking some photos or videos of us in his mobile phone, then Jane wanted to delete it so she grabed from this skinny lecturer, then i helped to took the video down, and ended up i passed my phone to DoDo and joined the kejadian rompak. Hahaha.

Noted that we weren't really bully him in very bad way la, we just played and fooled around :P. This lecturer of us still very much close with me, after i got back from UK we did met up few times, and he's the one of them who i will seeking consult with about my career still, we are more like friend than student and tutor now, although i still called him as "Sir" still la.

So Sir, if you accidently saw this post (I don't think he has my blog url la), it showed how much i miss you! I made this post for you le!

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
20091009, 1054pm
Rach in thinking to go back study mood.

No comments:

Post a Comment