Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Outing with Jimmy

After the hectic week, i have more own time for updating my blog.

Alright guys, i hope you guys still remember there is a guy call Jimmy did appear in my blog before, and later disappear for a while.

If you don't here i bring back your memory.


2007 (I'm so brave to put my piggy photo!)


2008 (Jim with his ugly blonde and me with my pretty long hair :D)

This fello is one of my best guy friend that i knew for hmm... 4 or 5 years? We hang out a lot while both of us in college, till i went off to Liverpool we rarely go out together eventhought i got back from Liverpool, because both us started working, and busy with our own life.

I couldn't remember when is the last time we met, but i'm pretty sure should be few months already. So last night, the fello called me and asked me go for drink, i pushed him for few times before because everytime he asked me out i was in great busyness.

But i just done my deadline last week, i got back home very early yesterday, so i gave an ok before he really pissed off on me =P.

BUT!!! He told me he will come and pick me up with his new baby (Peugeot 206) around 8 or 9. I waited him till 930pm and he wasn't here yet, when i was about to go to sleep then he suddenly appear in front of my home, that is 1030pm already. =.=

He said his side (he's some kind of project manager for a don't know what building company) have some problem so he rushed back to office, so that he late.

Got in his 1 month plus new born baby, and started explored his baby.


I forgot to take his baby photo, so i grab from net =P


The inside of Jim's baby


Me in Jim's baby


Jim is riding his baby *blush* (he said it so!)


The yam cha destination, Friendster cafe.


My order, hot honey milk


Jim's and his don't know what drink, haha.


Me


I forgot to take photo with Jimmy la! i should take one in 2009 as a compare for 2007 and 2008!

Anyway, wish you luck in thing that you plan Jim =)

*will update to outing with Sun and Steven sooooooooon! Stay tune!*




Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
20091006, 1013pm
Rach in oh is my 1st year anniversary! mood.

No comments:

Post a Comment